Pistol optics are designed to provide the highest probability of hitting on the target/s by allowing shooters to focus quickly on the target. The MECANIK MO2 optic reflex sight is designed in consideration of tactical and sportive shooting requirements. During the design process, we worked with law enforcement units & sportive shooters from all over the world. It is equipped with high-tech features that will crown its unique patented exterior design.
The MECANIK MO2 optic reflex sight TCF (Tactical Concave Face) allows operators to grasp their pistols from the slide more effectively. It also helps to rack their pistols with one hand at the waist band more successfully.
MECANIK MO2 Optic Reflex Sight has 3 MOA red dot, which is the ideal dot size for target shooting and self defence.
We are proud to give you the most efficient, reliable and rugged electronic sighting system in the world.
Welcome to the superior way of doing things with MECANIK.
- Designed for Target shooting and self defence with handguns
- Manual brightness control
- Highly efficient point source LED emitter, for up to over 6 years of runtime
- 1 MOA adjustable elevation & windage
- Shockproof construction withstands impact
- Paralax free